Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!






I am definitely feeling the blog love! The wonderful Shivani from Dreamy's Adobe has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Isn't she awesome?



So... here are the rules:





Shivani's Questions

1. Do you remember the date you created your blog?
Not very long ago! June 20th, 2014 :)

2. What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
It is such a great way to share our thoughts, opinions, and meet awesome people!

3. What do you prefer from your blogger? Book reviews, life lessons, beauty tips? *duck face*
I basically only read book review blogs but if I'm interested I will read others

4. How long does it take you to write a post?
It usually only takes me about 15 or 20 minutes

5. How long do you take to finish a book?
Completely depends on the book- some only a couple of hours and others a week

6. How long did you take to really understand your way around Blogger?
I'm still finding my way around Blogger...

7. Do you plan out your posts beforehand?
I have only planned out my posts a couple of times before I started writing. Most of the time I just finish a book and instantly begin typing before I even talk about it to anyone. 

8. Do you remember your first follower?
My mom... yes... my mom

9. Have you torn pages from a library book?
I would never! All of my books are immaculate- I won't even fold the pages (I'm that person)

10. Give yourself a hug, will you? For putting up with these questions. psshhh... 
:)




My Questions for YOU!

1. What is one hobby that gives you great satisfaction?
2. What is the most unique thing about you?
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. If any book character could be your BFF, would who you pick?
8. What is your favorite animal?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?



My Tags :)  :)

Lauren at Bookmark Lit
Amber at Cosying Up with Books
Teisha at Girl Writes Reviews



Once again, thank you so much for this award Shivani!!!!



-Busy Brunette