Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week a new prompt is provided and book bloggers, like me, share their top ten lists.
This week's prompt-
Top Ten Books on My Winter T0-Be-Read List
1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I can't believe I haven't read this yet- I own this one and plan on getting to it ASAP!
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I have been wanting to read a book of Rainbow Rowell's for a long time and I feel like this is the one that I see most often.
3. It by Stephen King. I know I missed the train with the spooky Halloween reads with this one, but I still want to read it! I love Stephen King and I know this book has impacted a lot of people.
4. Dangled Carat by Hilary Grossman. I was requested to review this one by the author and I am so excited about it! I have seen this all over the book blogger world and I can't wait to check it out.
5. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. This is a book I have already read but it was so many years ago that a re-read is due.
6. The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright. Another book I have already read but, as you can tell, it definitely wasn't a light read and it had so many intelligent and intricate details that I need to read it again to fully appreciate all of the research that went into it. Great book.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I know, I know. How have I not read this book? At least that's how I feel with how much I see it being reviewed. Ready to jump on the bandwagon with this one!
8. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. A book I enjoyed so much I need to read it again before I review.
9. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Don't harass me, book bloggers of the internet. I have never read a Jodi Picoult book before. Better late than never, right?
10. The Stranger Beside Me by Anne Rule. The true story of a writer who was tracking down a brutal serial killer. Little did she know, it was her close friend, Ted Bundy, all along. How can you not be curious about this one?
So... did you like my totally random list? Have you read of these? Be sure to link your Top Ten Tuesday below!