Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new prompt is provided and book bloggers, like me, share their top ten lists.
This week's prompt-
Top Ten Goals for 2015
While I realize that this list doesn't have to be only about blogging, reading, and writing, I decide that I wanted to keep it that way. I am extremely proud of all of the hard work I put into blogging and writing this year and I want to continue to push myself to grow and create! So here it is- my top ten goals for 2015.
10. Have at least two reviews per week
9. Be more active on other blogs
8. Continue to read a large variety of books
7. Read all of my top ten books for this winter
6. Have quicker turnaround time for review requests
5. Be more open to unfamiliar authors
4. Read more books in 2015 than I read in 2014
3. Put more effort into my own writing
2. Get my book published
1. Keep having fun doing what I love!
There you have it! My Top Ten Goals for 2015. Be sure to comment with a link to your list so I can see all of the goals for the new year! :)