Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new prompt is provided and book bloggers, like me, share their top ten lists.
This week's prompt-
Top 10 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't
1. Yes, Please by Amy Poehler- A hilarious woman writing a book about her life and passing along advice as she goes. What's not to love?
2. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty- This was a book I saw on tons of feeds and posts this past year and I have been wanting to check it out. I know 2015 will be the year!
3. Revival by Stephen King- I love anything and everything I have read by Stephen King so far and I heard lots of good things about this one.
4. Landline by Rainbow Rowell- Rainbow Rowell is an author I am so upset I have never read anything by yet. I know everyone loves her and I can't wait to see what all the hype is about!
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- Another series of books that I plan on checking out this year (okay, so maybe I haven't read the first couple, I'll get to those too!) as I love reading all of the reviews about this one.
6. Reunion by Hannah Pittard- I love stories about families and their problems and secrets, and I feel like this one is a great mix of all of that.
7. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes- An author I read for the first time this past year and I can't wait to read more of her. This book seemed the most unique and interesting and I will definitely be reading it in 2015.
8. The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon- I read multiple reviews about this one and it instantly stuck with me. I have been in the mood for good mysteries lately and this will be perfect for all of those cold winter days I'm stuck in the house.
9. The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell- Another book about families and the events that surround them.
10. The Teashop on the Corner by Milly Johnson- This book just looks warm and comforting and is one I want to check out this winter.
Well, what do you think? Were you lucky enough to read these books last year? Leave me a link with your reviews if you did!