Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: The Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new prompt is provided and book bloggers, like me, share their top ten lists. 

This week's prompt-
Last Ten Books That Have Come Into My Possession

Those of you who follow me know that I have been a little up and down with my book reviewing these past 6 months, however, I have jumped back into the game and am very excited about the recent books I have acquired (mainly from thrift stores- the best kind). Here are the last ten books that have come into my possession: 













Have you read any of these? Some I hadn't even heard of until I found them so I'm really excited to get started on them all! Be sure to share your TTT link in the comments :)


-Busy Brunette



7 comments:

  1. The Girl on the Train has been in my basket numerous times but I have a feeling I'll be late to the party for that book. It's hype is getting to me.

    Thanks for stopping My Top Ten List earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not it's ... I hate not being able to edit my comment. :(

      Delete
    2. I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon for that one because EVERYONE was reading it... but I have to say, there's a reason it's all anyone can talk about :) my review of it will be up in the next couple weeks!

      Delete
  2. The Girl on the Train was amazing!! I read and reviewed it as an ARC and was blown away :)

    I haven't read anything by Jojo Moyes, have you? I have Me Before You to be read this month!

    Happy reading♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mad it took me so long to pick up! Ugh, I simply love Jojo Moyes. The only other book I read by her was actually Me Before You and it was amazing! You will love it. Thanks for stoping by!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog at Reading In The Tardis. I had to stop by and say hello. I also loved your list. I just finished The Girl on the Train a few months ago and LOVED it. I hope you will enjoy it too. I love the sound of In the Time of Butterflies and Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. All the books look great, but those really stood out to me. Let's be Twitter buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy I picked up The Girl on the Train. Sometimes I worry when books are so talked about that I won't feel the same, but I definitely enjoyed it! Now I want to read more thrillers!

      Delete