Book Review: And Now We Have Everything


My Rating: 4

Short and sweet:
I devoured this book in less than a day, which was a relief as I've been in a bit of a book funk lately (pregnancy brain to blame). It was a quick and easy read, but was really comforting to feel the camaraderie throughout the pages.
Motherhood is a messy thing and it is challenging in all kinds of different ways for everyone- while her journey was uniquely her own, there was so much about it that I related to that I often found myself silently grateful that I wasn't the "only one" who had thought those things, or felt those certain feelings over the course of pregnancy and newborn days.

All-in-all, a great book for expecting mamas, and even seasoned ones. The author bares all and will leave you feeling better as a mother for it.

-Laura

Labels: ,